RVN PAY Merchant, Pragati Capital, RVN PAY Digi, Channel Partner, RVN PAY Force are an application (hereinafter referred to as “RVN PAY Apps or RVN PAY” )
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our” individually and collectively refer to each entity being part of the definition of RVN PAY and the terms “You” / “Your” / “Yourself” refer to the users.
Personal Data we may collect from you are as under:
? Personal details (e.g. name,email address, contact details including, residential address, date of birth, documents such as identity card / passport details / Aadhaar details / PAN / Voter ID /driving license, and/or education details) provided by you to us to avail various products/services from us.
? Your details including transaction history, balances, payment details, for effecting transfer of money through various payment channels provided by us.
? Financial details (e.g. income, and/or credit history) needed as part of request for some of our products/services;
? Images of documents/ photos required to avail any of our products/services.
? Voice recordings of our conversations with our customer care agent with you to address your queries/grievances;
? Information obtained from your mobile device by way of using our app like device location, communication information including contacts and call logs, device information (including storage, model, mobile network), transactional and promotional SMS/app notifications.
Use of Personal Data
Personal Data we may collect from you are as under:
? We use your Personal Data in our business activities for providing our or our partners’ products/services and to perform, among other actions, the following:
? to facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions;
? to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our products/services and their security and service quality;
? to check and process your requirements submitted to us for products/services and/or instructions or requests received from you in respect of these products/services;
? to share with you, updates on changes to the products/services and their terms and conditions;
? to take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes;
? to respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you;
? to verify your identity for us to provide products/services to you;
? to carry credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as lawfully required by us;
? to monitor and review products/services from time to time;
? to undertake financial/regulatory/management reporting, and create and maintain various risk management models;
? for conducting audits and for record keeping purposes;
? for selective offers and promotions.
We also use your Personal Data to fulfill the requirements of applicable laws/regulations and/or court orders/regulatory directives received by us.
Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
We may use personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) provided by you to our corporate entities and affiliates in the course of making transactions.
We may also disclose anonymised data derived from your personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Purging of your Personal Data
? You may delete your account at any point of time by making such choice in the RVN PAY App, website, mobile WAP site or mobile application. With this we will no longer provide your data for external processing as mentioned above. However, we retain your Personal Data as long as the purpose for its usage exists, after which the same is disposed off by us except for any record retention required as per applicable law.
? The provisions of various laws require your transaction logs to be stored for longer periods post the deletion of an account. Further, in the event of the pendency of any legal/regulatory proceeding or receipt of any legal and/or regulatory direction to that effect, we may be required by the law of the land to retain your Personal Data for longer periods.
? Please note that a “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser.
? We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
? No Personal Data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information.
Links to other websites
Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures
We take various steps and measures to protect the security of your Personal Data from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use latest secure server layers encryption and access control on our systems. Our safety and security processes are audited by a third party cyber security audit agency from time to time.
We have provided multiple levels of security to safeguard your app by Login/Logout option and AppLock feature that can be enabled by you. We also ensure the device binding so that the same login cannot be used on different device without any additional authentication/OTP. Please do not share your App login, password and OTP details with anybody.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from all lists and newsletters, please click on the unsubscribe button on the emailers.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Jasper Infotech Private Limited and its subsidiaries and affiliates and Associate Companies (individually and/ or collectively, “WELCOME STORE”) is/are concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users (including sellers and buyers/customers whether registered or non-registered) accessing, offering, selling or purchasing products or services on WELCOME STORE websites, mobile sites or mobile applications (“Website”) on the Website and otherwise doing business with WELCOME STORE. “Associate Companies” here shall have the same meaning as ascribed in Companies Act, 2013.
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our” individually and collectively refer to each entity being part of the definition of WELCOME STORE and the terms “You” / “Your” /“Yourself” refer to the users.
· The type of data or information that You share with or provide to WELCOME STORE and that WELCOME STORE collects from You;
· The purpose for collection of such data or information from You;
· WELCOME STORE information security practices and policies; and
· WELCOME STORE’s policy on sharing or transferring Your data or information with third parties.
· Information collected and storage of such Information:
The “Information” (which shall also include data) provided by You to WELCOME STORE or collected from You by WELCOME STORE may consist of “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”.
· Personal Information
· Your user name along with Your password,
· Your name,
· Your address,
· Your telephone number,
· Your e-mail address or other contact information,
· Your date of birth,
· Your gender,
· Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history),
· Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
· Internet Protocol address,
· Any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information’ as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
· Identification code of your communication device which You use to access the Website or otherwise deal with any WELCOME STORE entity,
· Any other Information that You provide during Your registration process, if any, on the Website.
Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of You:
· registering as a user on the Website,
· registering as a seller on the Website,
· availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an offer for sale, online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with WELCOME STORE customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website, or
· otherwise doing business on the Website or otherwise dealing with any WELCOME STORE entity.
· Non-Personal Information
WELCOME STORE may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist WELCOME STORE to identify You personally.
This Non-Personal Information may include:
· Your geographic location,
· details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
· the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.),
· the operating system of Your system, device and the Website You last visited before visiting the Website,
· The duration of Your stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access,
Ads: WELCOME STORE may use third-party service providers to serve ads on WELCOME STORE’s behalf across the internet and sometimes on the Website. They may collect Non-Personal Information about Your visits to the Website, and Your interaction with our products and services on the Website.
You hereby represent to WELCOME STORE that:
· the Information you provide to WELCOME STORE from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to WELCOME STORE.
· Your providing the Information to WELCOME STORE and WELCOME STORE consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than Republic of India but under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
· Purpose for collecting, using, storing and processing Your Information
WELCOME STORE collects, uses, stores and processes Your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the user) connected with a function or activity of each of WELCOME STORE entities and shall include the following:
· to facilitate Your use of the Website or other services of WELCOME STORE entities;
· to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website;
· to provide You with information about products and services available on the Website and to send You information, materials, and offers from WELCOME STORE;
· to send You important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
· to send You surveys and marketing communications that WELCOME STORE believes may be of interest to You;
· to personalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, products and offers tailored to Your preferences;
· to help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
· if You purchase any product or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
· for proper administering of the Website;
· to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
· to improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
· to provide value added services such as Single Sign On. Single Sign On shall mean a session/user authentication process that permits a user to enter his/her name or mobile number or e-mail address or any combination thereof and password in order to access multiple websites and applications;
· to facilitate various programmes and initiatives launched by WELCOME STORE or third party service providers and business associates
· to analyze how our services are used, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, to facilitating payments
· to conducting academic research and surveys
· to protect the integrity of the Website;
· to respond to legal, judicial, quasi judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
· to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc.;
· to permit third parties who may need to contact users who have bought products from the Website to facilitate installation, service and any other product related support;
· to implement information security practices;
· to determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
· to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
· to undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit;
· to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any Website or by WELCOME STORE;
[Individually and collectively referred to as (“Purposes”)]
You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Information so collected is for lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of each of the WELCOME STORE entities or any person on their respective behalf, and the collection of Information is necessary for the Purposes.
· Sharing and disclosure of Your Information
You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that WELCOME STORE may transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of Your Information, within and outside of the Republic of India to various WELCOME STORE entities and to third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law. In such case we will contractually oblige the receiving parties of the Information to ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by WELCOME STORE under applicable law.
WELCOME STORE may also share Personal Information if WELCOME STORE believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or our policies.
We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
You further agree that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to You or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party.
· Links to third party websites
Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the Website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with, WELCOME STORE unless expressly specified on the Website.
· Security & Retention
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. WELCOME STORE strives to ensure the security of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, WELCOME STORE adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where WELCOME STORE stores Your Personal Information. Each of the WELCOME STORE entity shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your Information. Provided that Your right to claim damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under Information Technology Act, 2000 and You hereby waive and release all WELCOME STORE entities from any claim of damages under contract or under tort.
If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on Website then Your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
WELCOME STORE may share your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for that such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the Purpose. However, WELCOME STORE is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. WELCOME STORE is not liable for any loss or injury caused to You as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to third party (including any third party websites, even if links to such third party websites are provided on the Website).
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, WELCOME STORE shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of WELCOME STORE and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network,, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of WELCOME STORE), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
· User discretion and opt out<